Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Certified Law Of Attraction Practitioner

Dear fellow friends,


I'm glad to inform that I've just attained the status of a Certified Law Of Attraction Basic Practitioner. I'm especially proud that the certificate carries the signature of Dr Joe Vitale. He is one of the better known Self-Help guru whom I respect greatly. I loved his works including "The Attractor Factor", "Attract Money Now!", "Zero Limits" and also the wisdom he gave in "The Secret".

Please feel free to ask me if you've any queries relating to the Law of Attraction.

You can also check out my Law of Attraction work "The No Fluff Cheat Sheet To Getting Anything From The Cosmic Universe!"


Thank You & May The Cosmic Universe Be With You, Always!

Tony Chai

1 comment:

  1. The information that you provided was thorough and helpful. I will have to share your article with others.

    how the subconscious mind works

    ReplyDelete