Sunday, June 29, 2014

The Miraculous Benefits of the Neu G7 Water Activator System

Hi Everyone,

I believe that being grateful is a powerful emotion to attract what you desire in your life.

I want to especially thank Mr T. Tsujimoto for introducing the Neu G7 water activator to us.

Before I share how the Neu G7 water activator has helped recover the health of my loved ones and even for myself, I wish to invite you to watch this short video. It explains :

1. the technology behind the Neu G7 water activator
2. how this unique Neutrino Water helps restore not only our health, but also in improving our environment too.


In April 2014, my father suffered severe spine pain and became immobile. For almost 2 weeks, he could hardly get up from the bed or even sit up. I admitted him to the local hospital. As my father is already 80 yr old, his body could only took half of the spine adjustment operation. Frankly speaking, at that moment, I wasn't optimistic that he could recover back his usual mobility, especially after seeing how painful he was after the operation.

That was when I started bottling the Neu G7 water and brought it to the hospital to let my father drink the Neutrino Water. I'm so grateful that after drinking the Neu G7 water regularly, my father was slowly recuperating from his painful spine surgery. After he was discharged from the hospital, he was initially able to walk with a walking frame. Then, he was able to walk faster around the house by holding on to the wheelchair. Today, he can slowly walk around the house without using the wheelchair.

At this point I'm almost tearing up because deep in my heart, I'm truly grateful to see my father able to walk again. No money can buy the happiness to see that my father is now painless and is walking more steadily now, all with the help from drinking the Neutrino Water from the Neu G7 Water Activator system.

The other person who has benefitted from drinking the Neutrino Water is a very dear friend of mine - Mdm Lim.

Back in in July 2012, Mdm Lim suffered a severe left knee arthritis and was home bound for almost 3 months. Her left leg was all swollen and even the doctor was not optmistic of her condition. I've mentioned this matter to Mr T. Tsujimoto and he recommended the Neu G7 Water Activator system to her.

To make a long story short, after taking at least 2 litres of Neu G7 Neutrino Water every day (as recommended by Mr T. Tsujimoto) for the past 8 to 9 months, Mdm Lim is now able to walk stably with the use of a walking stick.

Currently, her left knee also experienced lesser pain. This is a big improvement compared to the 1st few months when her left knee was affected. As mentioned earlier during that time, her left leg was swollen when her left knee was in pain. She could hardly walk and she was in a wheelchair for about 3 months. I am just so grateful that by taking the Neu G7 Neutrino Water regularly, Mdm Lim is now able to walk to at least work half a day to pay some of her expenses.

Since I saw that her left knee condition was more stable, I was confident to bring her for a short trip to Bangkok, Thailand in September 2013. When taking the MRT in Bangkok, she could use the escalator to reach the train platform. But when coming down from the train platform, she has to climb the staircase. I’m just glad that she was able to climb staircases for the past 4 days of the Bangkok trip. She was also able to walk slowly with the walking stick to visit the Erawan shrine and a few shopping centres. I have also brought the ESP CD to bless that she has a safe trip with the ESP Cosmic Energy.

I just want to say that with the help of the Neu G7 Neutrino Water, Mdm Lim is able to walk stably to have an enjoyable holiday that she long desired.

As for myself, by drinking the Neu G7 Neutrino Water, the pain in my left lower back has also disappeared in a few months' time. I believe my kidney stones have been cleansed by the regular drinking of the Neu G7 Neutrino Water.

These are my personal experiences from drinking the Neu G7 Neutrino Water. It has not only helped me; but has also saved the lives of people around me. I'm truly thankful.

If you wish to buy the Neu G7 Water Activator system in Singapore, please contact this very nice & knowledgeable Japanese elderly man, Mr T. Tsujimoto, whom I've mentioned earlier. He is the distributor for the Neu G7 Water Activator system in Singapore.


Mr T. Tsujimoto started distributing Neu G7 Water Activator system since 2013.

I hope the Neu G7 Water Activator system can help you and your loved ones too!

With Thanks & Warmest Regards!

Tony Chai

PS. Kindly contact Ms Shirley Ang for information about the Neutrino Water VG7 Tel : +65 9615 6861 or you can email her at ssatt@singnet.com.sg
Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment