Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Thank You Blog - 21/10/10

The Higher Power,

Good morning. Thank you for your blessings. I wake up feeling grateful. Today is a wonderful day. I embrace today with a healthy body. I'm breathing gently, I can see, hear, smell, taste, touch effortlessly. I am blessed with these abilities and not taking them for granted. For that, I thank God and Lord for your generosity in gifting them to me. I chant the Goddess of Wealth, Maha Lakshmi mantra as I wake up gently :

Om Shreem Hreem Kleem Shreem
Lakshmi Racha Gachha
Mama Mandire Tishtha-Tishtha Swaha

I will try to chant the mantra 108 times today for 11 days to reach siddha.

This mantra is never failing for one who seeks success in business and financial prosperity, or who faces barriers in business growth, or other obstacles to prosperity. This mantra is very dear to Goddess Lakshmi, who told Vasistha that, "I am very pleased by this mantra and if any person recites this mantra even once, I will establish myself in his home."

Thank You Lord for your blessings.

Tony Chai

5 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I am hindu Brahmin and I can't allow myself to let someone chant unknowingly wrong mantra as it has ill effect too.

    Correct mantra

    Om Shreem Hreem Kleem Shreem
    Lakshmir Agacha Agachha
    Mama Mandire Tishtha-Tishtha Swaha

    Chanting mantra without knowing meaning doesn't have much effect.
    Here is meaning..
    You are asking Goddess Maa Laxmi to agacha agacha = go go
    mama mandire= to my temple
    Tishta tishtha = stay here stay here.

    I would like to tell you..For siddhis one has to count the words in mantra and got to chant x 1,00000 times ..
    For example : Om Namah Shivay ! is of 3 words...it gets in effect when you chant for 3,00000 times with dedication.
    You also have to do Hawan,Tarpan etc
    Like for 1 lakhs Mantra chant : 1000 Hawan which is 10% of Mantra chant x 100 tarpan (which is 10% of Hawan) x 10
    IIts ok f you can't do all those thing or not capable of doing it then you should chant to that amount more.
    Say..You chanted Mantra for 1,00000 times
    Add..1000 chant more than 100 chant and 10 chant.This is done only for Siddhis.

    Few things you should remember !
    Mantra should be taken only from Guru..
    If you don't have any guru or can't find one..then write down Mantra in piece of paper and keep it near your Iset Dev (one whom u workship)like shiv,Vishnu..
    Rosey (Kamal-gatta Mala) is best for chanting Lamxi Mantra..She get happy very soon if u chant using Kamal-Gatta Rosey.
    After chanting done..Make sure u ask forgiveness for wrong mantra pronunciation & for mistake done while chanting.
    Last : pore a small drop of water on floor surface ..touch it with hand finger and then touch ur finger to ur forhead.(This is very important part).

    May Lord Shiva Bless You !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for beautifully putting da meaning and guiding following steps. May shiva bkessvu with all u want in life

      Delete
    2. Would like vto add one thing..
      Gacha is go
      Agacha is come
      Agacha agacha is come come

      Delete
  2. Dear Mr. Pandit, can you please provide me the correct Kubera mantra?

    ReplyDelete
  3. where do i find the pronounciations of these?

    ReplyDelete