Saturday, December 11, 2010

Attracting Abundance - We Are All Connected

Dear friends,

Attracting Abundance with the help of the Cosmic Universe is your rights!

The other day, I received a strong signal to listen to this song.
I went to YouTube and Yes! I found it!
This was a movie that I've watched, if I'm not wrong, back in the 80s.
The movie's called "Electric Dreams".
I listened to the lyrics of the theme song carefully...
"Wow!" There's exactly the message (in the song) that I have hoped to convey to everyone!!
Here's the wonderful music video :



My friends, we are all connected. The Cosmic Universe connects us together so that we can serve our Higher Purpose. She helps us in attracting abundance in all areas of our lives.

But how do we connect as one? How does the Cosmic Universe knows our intention and helps us achieve attracting abundance? And How do we convey our intention, goals or desires to the Cosmic Universe?

The answers are all in my e-book and audio program called "The No-Fluff Cheat Sheet To Getting Anything You Want From The Cosmic Universe!".

I hope once you know this secret, act on it! Moreover, help others attract their abundance and achieve their goals too!

Warmest Regards & A Very Merry Christmas!

Tony Chai

No comments:

Post a Comment